Sell your property without any complications
You can be confident and count on the security of managing your purchase or sale online with expert lawyers at your service.
You can save up to 50% of the cost!
With DEED you won’t be wasting your time
Faster and at a Lower Cost
Personal Account Manager who speaks your language
Calculate the sale of your property
You will find out the price of our service and we will also help you (approximately) calculate the additional costs inherent to the transaction. When you purchase our service, we will analyze in detail whether you can opt to a reduced tax bracket in order to sink your costs.
What is included with your DEED for property sale?
We will take care of all the process from the beginning to the end, we can even even represent you at the Public Notary on the date of signature so you can simply receive the money of the sale in your account without any worries.
- Signing of the private contract (“contrato de arras”)
- Organising the signing of the deed at the Notary
- Signing of the deed, either in person or by Power of Attorney
- Detailed translation of the signing of the deed
- Liquidation of all tax payments associated with the sale
- Organising the cancellation of the mortgage
In order to proceed with the sale of your property, both your lawyer and your estate agent will need to be given a series of documents:
- Title deed or other proof of ownership (deed of purchase, inheritance, etc.)
- Identity document (passport and NIE)
- Certificate of tax residence (if applicable)
- Nota Simple (extract from the Property Register)
- First Occupancy License or Certificate of Habitability
- Most recent Local Council Rates (IBI) receipt
- Certificate from the community of property owners
Once we receive these we can get started with the preparation for the sale of your property:
- Advise and writing of the private contract (“contrato de arras”)
- Cancellation of any remaining mortgages if necessary
- Obtaining the certificate of no outstanding debts from the community of owners (required for signing at the Notary)
- Calculation of taxes and gain
- Submission of tax statements, and request for any return for which you may be eligible
- DEED tracking app
- Cancellation of utilities contracts and direct debits
We will explain everything that you need to know in order to sell your property in Spain
In this article you will be able to discover the best zones of Malaga to live and to make your real-estate investment of future.
In this post of DEED’s Blog we answer all your questions about real estate transactions.
Article of the D-Blog dedicated to the advantages of purchasing or selling properties using cryptocurrencies. We offer this service for property transactions in Spain.
Working with DEED is a guarantee of absolute success, their attention and dedication to our company are impeccable. From Silent Road Games we recommend working with their firm without any doubt.